Objectives of the course
The course participants can create and test programs from workpiece drawings with HEIDENHAIN conversational programming
Programmers and operators of CNC milling machines, CNC trainers
- Knowledge of milling according to a drawing, knowledge of the principles of CNC.
- If you do not yet have the required fundamental knowledge, you can gain it either through a supplementary basic course or with the aid of a registration confirmation of the enclosed link “e-learning” (TNC Training).
- File management
- Tool table
- Preset table
- Cartesian contour description
- Polar contour description
- Drilling cycles
- Cycles for the milling of pockets, studs and slots
- Face milling
- SL cycles
- Cycles for coordinate transformation
- Program section repeat
Pattern definitions, DXF converter and the simple contour formula
After submitting your registration, someone will be in contact with you regarding payment. Registration is considered confirmed only after your payment has been received.