STEM opens up a world of possibilities for your students. We want to help develop the next generation of manufacturing professionals in the field of motion control and students interested in the precision metalworking field by offering the latest and best technology available today.
ACU-RITE digital readouts and easy-to-use CNC controls have been made in the USA for more than 40 years and have long been the first choice of machine tool/metalworking instructors across the country.
Our forte is turning your used or new manual milling machines, lathes, grinders and EDM machines into a productive tool that’s ideal for preparing your students for their future in the manufacturing industry.
We have just added droPWR iOS app to the readout line. droPWR turns an iPad® into a digital readout taking your machine tool experience to the next level (iPad® not included).
Also new to the line is the Bridge Adaptor Kit. Simply put, bridging the gap between ACU-RITE and HEIDENHAIN controls.
Education of our young adults is very important to ACU-RITE as well as the parent company, HEIDENHAIN. This is why we are prepared to offer high-discount incentives to all technical schools across the country. Discounts start at 25%, including special hands-on training incentives. STEM is at our core!
We invite you to take a look at the ACU-RITE website and view a few videos that we recorded at schools we have partnered with, Randolph Community College in North Carolina and Horry Georgetown Technical College in South Carolina.
From basic to advanced, ACU-RITE and HEIDENHAIN are your partners for growth. The future of advanced manufacturing is the TNC7 from HEIDENHAIN. This CNC control offers an outstanding user experience and puts new possibilities at your fingertips: Intuitive, task-focused and customizable. 5-axis machining has never been this easy!
HEIDENHAIN Technical Training Academy offers 3-classes per month and you can view our schedule online here. Topics include: introduction to the digital manufacturing process, tool preset station, CAM software, machine and process monitoring, and in process inspection.
HESP (HEIDENHAIN Education Support Program) from HEIDENHAIN promotes NC training in the metalworking industry, with a focus on milling and turning. This support is available to vocational training institutions, state vocational schools, universities and apprentice training programs.
The support includes:
- Programming stations for milling and turning
- Training courses for teachers and trainers of CNC apprentices
- HIT multimedia training system for interactive learning
- Training kit for explaining high-accuracy encoders
- Extensive support materials such as user manuals and posters
We would also like to introduce the HEIDENHAIN Technical Training Academy. We offer 3-classes per month and you can view our schedule online here.
Why partner with HEIDENHAIN? At a glance:
- Innovative teaching tools based on Moodle technology
- Ready to go curriculum including animations, testing tools and PDFs
- Technology for each training level
- HEIDENHAIN grants the following funding for acquisition/retrofitting. Until Dec. 2023
- 3,000€ for a 3-axis machine (plus VAT)
- 5,000€ for a 5-axis machine (plus VAT)
- Products used on entry-level machine tools to high-end 5-axis machining centers
- Support team to train faculty
- Marketing and communication vehicles to promote your school
We would love the opportunity to meet with you in person to discuss the many learning tools offered by HEIDENHAIN and ACU-RITE!
Come grow with us! Reach out to our team to schedule a tour of our training facility or get in touch with one of our product specialists.