Attendees will get advanced, hands-on training and expert guidance on TNC controls
Schaumburg, IL (February 2023) – HEIDENHAIN CORPORATION will host an in-person technology event March 21-22 in San Jose, Calif., and a virtual roundtable on March 23, to provide advanced TNC training and expert application guidance.
Attendees of the in-person event will learn:
- Advanced use cases for HEIDENHAIN TNC controls, including new features and functions of the TNC 640
- Practical solutions for five-axis machining with HEIDENHAIN TNCs
- Features and capabilities of the new intuitive, task-focused TNC7
- All about our newest membership program, the TNC Club
- The benefits of tool breakage detection features
Those who cannot attend in-person can get a recap of the learnings, as well as a Q&A and knowledge exchange at the virtual roundtable event on March 23 from 1 – 2 p.m. (Pacific Time)
To register for the in-person technology event, the virtual roundtable or both click here.
Download image here.
Gisbert Ledvon, HEIDENHAIN Vice President of Marketing
email@example.com or 847-519-4218
Sarah Moreau, HEIDENHAIN Marketing Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-519-4218