The agenda will cover the five “P”s of 5-axis machining that contribute to overall success
Schaumburg IL (June 2023) – HEIDENHAIN CORPORATION will host a special, free 5-axis machining workshop at its U.S. headquarters in Schaumburg, IL, on June 27 and 28, 2023. The “Power of 5” workshop will cover the five “P”s to consider for greater success during 5-axis machining operations.
The workshop is free and open to anyone interested in leveraging new technology to improve their 5-axis machining operations. Save your spot here.
The two-day workshop, also sponsored by Open Mind, 6C Tools, FRAISA and KERN, will cover the following topics:
- Preparation – CAM programming and tool path optimization within machine envelope. Tool selection and tool table and datum table utilization.
- Probing – for part set-up, measurement and adjustment for deflections, and 3D point probing. Best Fit to adjust part alignment to machining reference.
- Performance – Reliable and accurate cutting data using the ToolExpert and the highest quality cutting tools. Motion control system optimization.
- Precision (during carbide machining) – High precision cutting tools combined with a highly accurate machine results in quality parts in less time.
- Prediction – using digital twin produce CAM tool paths and confirm in the machine control. In process monitoring without touch probe or visual inspection.
This workshop will take place at HEIDENHAIN U.S. headquarters at 333 East State Parkway, Schaumburg, IL, 60173 on June 27 and 28, 2023 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Register for free at https://www.heidenhain.us/5-axis-workshop/
Gisbert Ledvon, HEIDENHAIN VP Marketing
Sarah Moreau, HEIDENHAIN Marketing Manager
email@example.com or 847-519-4212