ECN/EQN 400 series
Absolute rotary encoders with integral bearing
- Very high axial tolerance of up to ±1 mm or ±1.5 mm
- Blind hollow shaft, hollow through shaft, or tapered shaft
- Very high positioning accuracy of down to ±20″
- 33,554,432 positions/rev.
- Multiturn functionality for up to 4096 revolutions
- Max. operating temperature: 100 °C
- Interfaces: EnDat, Fanuc, SSI and DRIVE-CLiQ
- Housing diameter ≈ 56 mm
Because the rotary encoder shaft is directly coupled with the motor shaft, inaccuracy is reduced and high bandwidths are attained in the control loop. What’s more, the versions with a hollow through shaft provide versatile mounting options in the application, such as attaching a fan.
Rotary encoders from this series are available with functional safety and a safe mechanical connection. Once integrated into an application with up to SIL 2 safety, they minimize malfunctions and facilitate the safe operation of machines and systems.
Wide variety of interfaces
The rotary encoders of this series are available with many different interfaces, allowing them to be connected directly to most subsequent electronics. Neither an adapter nor a signal converter is necessary.
The rotary encoders of this series boast high reliability and perfected technology in a robust design. For decades, they have proven themselves around the world in great numbers within industrial applications and elevators.