GAGE-CHEK 2000 series
Evaluation units for reliable measured-value acquisition and simple evaluation
- Intuitive user interface with configurable function elements
- Individualized axis names
- Dial gage for graphical display of the measured value
- Measurement series with min. and max. value recording
- Probing functions (edge, centerline, and circle)
The Dial Gage function lets you directly compare measurements with the nominal value, warning limits, and tolerance limits. The measurements are shown in a graphical dial gage. For automation solutions, you can further process the exceedance of the warning limit or tolerance limit through integrated switching outputs.
Configurable function elements
Work efficiently with the GAGE-CHEK 2000 by configuring the functions in the side area of the screen, adapting them to the specific requirements of the measuring task. Other functions are available as well, such as a preset table and minimum and maximum value recording.
Measuring with reference parts
The Mastering function lets you apply the values of a reference part for the given axes, as well as save metadata. During measurement of the reference part, you can apply the values individually or collectively in the digital readout.
- Measured value output through manual, touch-probe triggered, or continual data transmission
- Configurable data formats for the measurement output
- Probing functions for reference acquisition
- Diameter/radius display
- Relative measurement
Click the plus signs to learn more about the product.
Self-explanatory icons and operating elements make menu navigation easy and enable context-sensitive operation
The GAGE-CHEK 2000 units feature an extremely robust aluminum enclosure with a very tough display made of specially hardened glass
The Multi-Pos and Duo-Pos stands are used for setting the GAGE-CHEK 2000 on a surface, and the Multi-Pos holder or mounting systems with a 50 mm x 50 mm hole pattern are used to fasten it directly to the machine