POSITIP 8000 series
Digital readouts for milling machines, drilling machines, and lathes with up to six axes
- Up to three NC-controlled axes
- Creation and execution of programs
- Reference-point acquisition, and tool table with tool data
- Positioning aids and block types in manual MDI mode
- Configurable OEM bar
- Switching functions for simple automated tasks
Intuitive user interface
The POSITIP 8000 series provides many useful functions for machining with manually-operated machine tools. Self-explanatory operating elements and language-sensitive information in plain language permit context-sensitive operation.
Programs for recurring tasks
Create, manage, and run programs for recurring workpieces directly on the POSITIP 8000: define a sequence of blocks with individual machining steps or patterns to form programs, and then run them. A software wizard guides you through the individual program steps.
Versatile mounting options
These digital readouts permit flexible and convenient mounting with the VESA MIS-D 100 standard. They can be set up on a surface with the Multi-Pos or Single-Pos stand, or be fastened directly to the machine with the Multi-Pos holder or mounting frame.
Extensive extra functions
- Execution of machining patterns
- Probing functions for reference-point acquisition
- Cutting-data calculator and spindle-speed control
- Coupling of the axes in the top slide
- Taper calculator and constant cutting speed
Click the plus signs to learn more about the product.
Self-explanatory icons and operating elements make menu navigation easy and enable context-sensitive operation
The POSITIP 8000 units feature an extremely robust aluminum enclosure with a very tough display made of specially hardened glass
The Multi-Pos and Single-Pos stands are used for setting the POSITIP 8000 on a surface, and the Multi-Pos holder or the mounting frame are used to fasten it directly to the machine