ND 7000 series
Digital readouts for milling machines, drilling machines, and lathes with up to three axes
- Reference-point acquisition, and tool table with tool data
- Positioning aids and block types in manual MDI mode
- Configurable OEM bar
- Tool radius compensation
- Switching functions for simple automated tasks
Intuitive user interface
The ND 7000 series provides many useful functions for machining with manually-operated machine tools. Self-explanatory operating elements and language-sensitive information in plain language permit context-sensitive operation.
Simple execution of block types
The ND 7000 helps you execute block types in MDI mode with a graphical positioning aid. Distance-to-go mode makes drilling and milling easier: after the next nominal position is entered, the display value simply moves toward zero during machining.
Versatile mounting options
These digital readouts feature a 50 mm x 50 mm hole pattern for simple and versatile mounting. They can be set up on a surface with the Multi-Pos or Single-Pos stand, or be fastened directly to the machine with the Multi-Pos holder or mounting frame.
- Execution of machining patterns
- Probing functions for reference-point acquisition
- Cutting-data calculator and spindle-speed control
- Coupling of the axes in the top slide
- Taper calculator and constant cutting speed
Click the plus signs to learn more about the product.
Self-explanatory icons and operating elements make menu navigation easy and enable context-sensitive operation
The ND 7000 units feature an extremely robust aluminum enclosure with a very tough display made of specially hardened glass
The Multi-Pos and Single-Pos stands are used for setting the ND 7000 on a surface, and the Multi-Pos holder or the mounting frame are used to fasten it directly to the machine