Length gauges for measuring stations and multi-gauging fixtures
- High repeatability
- Very high system accuracy of down to: ±0.2 µm
- Ball-bearing-guided and zero-backlash plunger
- Variant with reduced gauging force
- Very long measuring ranges of up to 100 mm
- Interfaces: 1 VPP, TTL, 11 µAPP
- Protection rating of up to IP67
Long measuring ranges
The METRO series length gauges offer high accuracy over long measuring ranges: with the MT 101 length gauges, measuring ranges of up to 100 mm are attainable at a system accuracy of ±1 µm.
The optimal material mix, optomechanics, and ball-bearing-guided, zero-backlash plunger ensure very high repeatability. The result: very high measured value quality through very low measuring dispersion.
Low gauging forces
For particularly delicate workpieces, special variants of the MT 1281 with very low gauging forces of down to 0.01 N are available. Motorized length gauges, such as the MT 60M or the MT 101M, additionally ensure constant gauging forces over the entire measuring range.
Versatile plunger actuation
- Manually operated with a cable release
- Movement of length gauge relative to tested object
- Movement of tested object relative to length gauge
- Coupling to a moving machine part
- Pneumatic, via compressed air connector on length gauge
- Motorized, via an integrated motor and pushbutton controller
Click the plus signs to learn more about the product.
They are used for quality assurance of workpieces in stand-alone measuring stations and laboratories with long measuring lengths and high accuracy requirements.
They are used for quality assurance of workpieces in stand-alone measuring stations and automated multipoint inspection stations with very high accuracy requirements.
The length gauges of the MT 60 and MT 101 series offer high system accuracies of down to ±0.5 µm, even over long measuring lengths.
The length gauges of the MT 1200 and MT 2500 series offer very high system accuracies of down to ±0.2 µm for particularly demanding applications.