Machine Controls and Touch Probes
Hard-to-machine materials. Complex geometries. Employee training challenges. The realities of today’s manufacturing floor require keen attention to constant process improvement. HEIDENHAIN CNC machine controls and touch probes offer a proven solution—with technologies that improve part quality, shop-floor efficiency and return on investment. For more than 30 years, we’ve perfected the delicate balance of cutting-edge innovation and universal compatibility. Contact us today or read the latest edition of our CNC machining magazine to see what precision control can do for your business.
Why HEIDENHAIN CNC controls?
- Easy-to-use machine interface with simple ways to create programs with and without CAM
- Fastest control for milling and turning with highest possible accuracy
- Most innovative solutions for automated production and complicated machining applications
- High compatibility and connectivity among HEIDENHAIN controls
Why HEIDENHAIN touch probes?
- Optical trigger mechanism prevents wear of probe components
- Many probing applications: Milling, turning, grinding, transfer lines, robots and high accuracy tasks
- Innovate probe features: Hybrid infrared/radio mode, workpiece cleaning, smart standby and a patented collision adapter
- Easy mechanical adjustment for runout, in addition to calibration cycles on CNC controls
Learn how to combat common machining challenges with advanced control technologiesAt HEIDENHAIN, we understand today's complex machining challenges and ambitious production schedules. That's why we design our CNC machine tool control functionalities to solve these issues.
Our Dynamic Efficiency functionalities allow high material removal rates and extended machine and tool life in roughing of especially hard-to-cut materials when chatter and high loads are present.
Our Dynamic Precision technologies enable better accuracy in acceleration and deceleration phases by dynamically adjusting the controller parameters depending on the machine’s age, load or machining position.
HEIDENHAIN In Action at OMIC
Exciting manufacturing research is happening daily at OMIC R&D (Oregon Manufacturing Innovation Center – Research & Development) and many types of HEIDENHAIN precision measurement components are working inside. OMIC R&D is the fifteenth global advanced manufacturing research center established originally with Boeing leadership, and is the first sponsored in the United States. The OMIC R&D […]
Latest CNC Controls at EASTEC & SOUTHTEC
SCHAUMBURG, IL (August 2021) – HEIDENHAIN CORPORATION is delighted to take part in the upcoming in-person EASTEC and SOUTHTEC machine tool trades show in October of this year. At both shows, HEIDENHAIN will host booths to showcase CNC controls and more from multiple motion control component brands – including both ACU-RITE and HEIDENHAIN. At both […]
Eight Tips to OPTIMIZE Your Operation During COVID
During the 2020 IMTS digital trade show, Gisbert Ledvon, HEIDENHAIN’s Business Development Manager of the Machine Tools division, was interviewed by the Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT) for IMTS Network. Ledvon, who started his career as an apprentice toolmaker in Germany and has since held a variety of engineering, marketing and business development positions with leading […]