Machine Controls and Touch Probes
Hard-to-machine materials. Complex geometries. Employee training challenges. The realities of today’s manufacturing floor require keen attention to constant process improvement. HEIDENHAIN CNC machine controls and touch probes offer a proven solution—with technologies that improve part quality, shop-floor efficiency and return on investment. For more than 30 years, we’ve perfected the delicate balance of cutting-edge innovation and universal compatibility. Contact us today or read the latest edition of our CNC machining magazine to see what precision control can do for your business.
Why HEIDENHAIN CNC controls?
- Easy-to-use machine interface with simple ways to create programs with and without CAM
- Fastest control for milling and turning with highest possible accuracy
- Most innovative solutions for automated production and complicated machining applications
- High compatibility and connectivity among HEIDENHAIN controls
Why HEIDENHAIN touch probes?
- Optical trigger mechanism prevents wear of probe components
- Many probing applications: Milling, turning, grinding, transfer lines, robots and high accuracy tasks
- Innovate probe features: Hybrid infrared/radio mode, workpiece cleaning, smart standby and a patented collision adapter
- Easy mechanical adjustment for runout, in addition to calibration cycles on CNC controls
Learn how to combat common machining challenges with advanced control technologiesAt HEIDENHAIN, we understand today's complex machining challenges and ambitious production schedules. That's why we design our CNC machine tool control functionalities to solve these issues.
Our Dynamic Efficiency functionalities allow high material removal rates and extended machine and tool life in roughing of especially hard-to-cut materials when chatter and high loads are present.
Our Dynamic Precision technologies enable better accuracy in acceleration and deceleration phases by dynamically adjusting the controller parameters depending on the machine’s age, load or machining position.
New EnDat 3: Future of Digital Manufacturing
Globally-recognized encoder interface to serve as a universal industrial solution With the introduction of the new EnDat 3 interface, HEIDENHAIN has built upon its proven EnDat platform with a new protocol that is ideal to meet the feedback needs of the future in industrial manufacturing. This includes serving the needs of the newest innovations […]
See HEIDENHAIN at IMTS Spark
Key motion control information available at this new online event HEIDENHAIN is excited to announce its involvement in the new IMTS Spark, an online digital platform allowing visitors to research, find and gather the best information about manufacturing that today’s world has to offer. All the latest in leading motion control announcements that HEIDENHAIN […]
StateMonitor: Machine Control Connectivity
SCHAUMBURG, IL (September 2020) – With its new 1.3.0 software upgrade, HEIDENHAIN’s StateMonitor system offers today’s manufacturers a modernized and most effective way to connect their control and PC systems. Including newly added StateMonitor options, users involved in this Industry 4.0 connected machining initiative can now more simply view data and evaluate control processes remotely […]