Machine Controls and Touch Probes
Hard-to-machine materials. Complex geometries. Employee training challenges. The realities of today’s manufacturing floor require keen attention to constant process improvement. HEIDENHAIN CNC machine controls and touch probes offer a proven solution—with technologies that improve part quality, shop-floor efficiency and return on investment. For more than 30 years, we’ve perfected the delicate balance of cutting-edge innovation and universal compatibility. Contact us today, and see what precision control can do for your business.
Why HEIDENHAIN CNC controls?
- Easy-to-use machine interface with simple ways to create programs with and without CAM
- Fastest control for milling and turning with highest possible accuracy
- Most innovate solutions for automated production and complicated machining applications
- High compatibility and connectivity among HEIDENHAIN controls
Why HEIDENHAIN touch probes?
- Optical trigger mechanism prevents wear of probe components
- Many probing applications: Milling, turning, grinding, transfer lines, robots and high accuracy tasks
- Innovate probe features: Hybrid infrared/radio mode, workpiece cleaning, smart standby and a patented collision adapter
- Easy mechanical adjustment for runout, in addition to calibration cycles on CNC controls
2019 Training Calendar
HEIDENHAIN CORPORATION in Schaumburg, IL, provides technical training covering installation, programming and PLC programming as well as general training for distributors and end-users. Classes include engaging presentations and live machine demonstrations with the latest CNC and motion control from HEIDENHAIN.
To view the full calendar, click here to open an interactive PDF.
News from the world of HEIDENHAIN controls
Learn how to combat common machining challenges with advanced control technologiesAt HEIDENHAIN, we understand today's complex machining challenges and ambitious production schedules. That's why we design our CNC machine tool control functionalities to solve these issues.
Our Dynamic Efficiency functionalities allow high material removal rates and extended machine and tool life in roughing of especially hard-to-cut materials when chatter and high loads are present.
Our Dynamic Precision technologies enable better accuracy in acceleration and deceleration phases by dynamically adjusting the controller parameters depending on the machine’s age, load or machining position.
Digital Manufacturing in Action at Krones
Streamlining its manufacturing processes, world-leading manufacturer of technology for liquid Consumer Packaged Goods (CPGs), Krones Inc. continues to grow by taking advantage of new technologies and connecting systems to work better and faster. Using their mold-making 5-axis machining area equipped with HEIDENHAIN TNC controls as part of a worldwide pilot process for the past three […]
2019 Training Calendar Released
HEIDENHAIN provides technical training covering installation, programming and PLC programming as well as general training for distributors and end-users. Classes include engaging presentations and live machine demonstrations with the latest CNC and motion control from HEIDENHAIN.