Machine Controls and Touch Probes
Hard-to-machine materials. Complex geometries. Employee training challenges. The realities of today’s manufacturing floor require keen attention to constant process improvement. HEIDENHAIN CNC machine controls and touch probes offer a proven solution—with technologies that improve part quality, shop-floor efficiency and return on investment. For more than 30 years, we’ve perfected the delicate balance of cutting-edge innovation and universal compatibility. Contact us today, and see what precision control can do for your business.
Why HEIDENHAIN CNC controls?
- Easy-to-use machine interface with simple ways to create programs with and without CAM
- Fastest control for milling and turning with highest possible accuracy
- Most innovative solutions for automated production and complicated machining applications
- High compatibility and connectivity among HEIDENHAIN controls
Why HEIDENHAIN touch probes?
- Optical trigger mechanism prevents wear of probe components
- Many probing applications: Milling, turning, grinding, transfer lines, robots and high accuracy tasks
- Innovate probe features: Hybrid infrared/radio mode, workpiece cleaning, smart standby and a patented collision adapter
- Easy mechanical adjustment for runout, in addition to calibration cycles on CNC controls
Learn how to combat common machining challenges with advanced control technologiesAt HEIDENHAIN, we understand today's complex machining challenges and ambitious production schedules. That's why we design our CNC machine tool control functionalities to solve these issues.
Our Dynamic Efficiency functionalities allow high material removal rates and extended machine and tool life in roughing of especially hard-to-cut materials when chatter and high loads are present.
Our Dynamic Precision technologies enable better accuracy in acceleration and deceleration phases by dynamically adjusting the controller parameters depending on the machine’s age, load or machining position.
Canadian Mold Shop Tracks Growth
Founded in 1987 in Windsor, Ontario, Canada, ServiceMold + Aerospace Inc. is not your typical mold shop. While the core competence remains the design, engineering and building of molds for the automotive industry, the company has emerged as a contract, build-to-spec supplier of parts for many throughout North America and Europe, including for aerospace and […]
Gen 3 TNC 640 & Forward-Looking Technology
SCHAUMBURG, IL (April 2020) – HEIDENHAIN is excited to bring to market its new Gen 3 version of its high-end TNC 640 control for machine manufacturers and end users looking for forward-thinking manufacturing capabilities. This control is useful for machines ranging from 3-axis milling to 5-axis simultaneous machining with milling, turning and grinding operations with […]
New Post Processor Developed for Mastercam Users
Updated May 2020 SCHAUMBURG, IL (August 2019) – In a collaborative effort to best enable 5-axis machining for users with HEIDENHAIN TNC controls and Mastercam® CAD/CAM software, a new collaborate post processor is now available. Called the HEIDENHAIN TNC 5X Mill post processor, CNC Software, Inc., developers of Mastercam software, introduced it recently after coordinating […]