Machine Controls and Touch Probes
Hard-to-machine materials. Complex geometries. Employee training challenges. The realities of today’s manufacturing floor require keen attention to constant process improvement. HEIDENHAIN CNC machine controls and touch probes offer a proven solution—with technologies that improve part quality, shop-floor efficiency and return on investment. For more than 30 years, we’ve perfected the delicate balance of cutting-edge innovation and universal compatibility. Contact us today or read the latest edition of our CNC machining magazine to see what precision control can do for your business.
Why HEIDENHAIN CNC controls?
- Easy-to-use machine interface with simple ways to create programs with and without CAM
- Fastest control for milling and turning with highest possible accuracy
- Most innovative solutions for automated production and complicated machining applications
- High compatibility and connectivity among HEIDENHAIN controls
Why HEIDENHAIN touch probes?
- Optical trigger mechanism prevents wear of probe components
- Many probing applications: Milling, turning, grinding, transfer lines, robots and high accuracy tasks
- Innovate probe features: Hybrid infrared/radio mode, workpiece cleaning, smart standby and a patented collision adapter
- Easy mechanical adjustment for runout, in addition to calibration cycles on CNC controls
Learn how to combat common machining challenges with advanced control technologiesAt HEIDENHAIN, we understand today's complex machining challenges and ambitious production schedules. That's why we design our CNC machine tool control functionalities to solve these issues.
Our Dynamic Efficiency functionalities allow high material removal rates and extended machine and tool life in roughing of especially hard-to-cut materials when chatter and high loads are present.
Our Dynamic Precision technologies enable better accuracy in acceleration and deceleration phases by dynamically adjusting the controller parameters depending on the machine’s age, load or machining position.
HEIDENHAIN and partner FRAISA recently welcomed a group of apprentices from the Technology Manufacturing Association to view some of the latest manufacturing technology advancements. Here at HEIDENHAIN’s Illinois headquarters, the students watched demonstrations of 5-axis and 3+2 machining, as well as used some of the HEIDENHAIN training simulators via an interactive training utility called HIT. […]
New TS 750 High-Precision Touch Probe
SCHAUMBURG, IL (May 2021) – HEIDENHAIN’s new TS 750 high-precision touch probe is now available for in-process workpiece measurement in grinding machines and lathes. This extremely durable new probe offers the ability to state the reproducibility of its jobs at increased probing speeds better than its competitors. And the low probing force inherent in the […]
2021 Training Calendar: HEIDENHAIN & ACU-RITE
Click 2021 Training Calendar image to open interactive PDF Technical qualification and continuing training are indispensable for achieving technological improvement and securing the future of a company and its employees. HEIDENHAIN CORPORATION and ACU-RITE in Schaumburg, IL, provide technical training covering installation and programming as well as general training for distributors and end-users. Included on […]