Machine Controls and Touch Probes
Hard-to-machine materials. Complex geometries. Employee training challenges. The realities of today’s manufacturing floor require keen attention to constant process improvement. HEIDENHAIN CNC machine controls and touch probes offer a proven solution—with technologies that improve part quality, shop-floor efficiency and return on investment. For more than 30 years, we’ve perfected the delicate balance of cutting-edge innovation and universal compatibility. Contact us today or read the latest edition of our CNC machining magazine to see what precision control can do for your business.
Why HEIDENHAIN CNC controls?
- Easy-to-use machine interface with simple ways to create programs with and without CAM
- Fastest control for milling and turning with highest possible accuracy
- Most innovative solutions for automated production and complicated machining applications
- High compatibility and connectivity among HEIDENHAIN controls
Why HEIDENHAIN touch probes?
- Optical trigger mechanism prevents wear of probe components
- Many probing applications: Milling, turning, grinding, transfer lines, robots and high accuracy tasks
- Innovate probe features: Hybrid infrared/radio mode, workpiece cleaning, smart standby and a patented collision adapter
- Easy mechanical adjustment for runout, in addition to calibration cycles on CNC controls
Learn how to combat common machining challenges with advanced control technologiesAt HEIDENHAIN, we understand today's complex machining challenges and ambitious production schedules. That's why we design our CNC machine tool control functionalities to solve these issues.
Our Dynamic Efficiency functionalities allow high material removal rates and extended machine and tool life in roughing of especially hard-to-cut materials when chatter and high loads are present.
Our Dynamic Precision technologies enable better accuracy in acceleration and deceleration phases by dynamically adjusting the controller parameters depending on the machine’s age, load or machining position.
2021 Training Calendar: HEIDENHAIN & ACU-RITE
Click 2021 Training Calendar image to open interactive PDF Technical qualification and continuing training are indispensable for achieving technological improvement and securing the future of a company and its employees. HEIDENHAIN CORPORATION and ACU-RITE in Schaumburg, IL, provide technical training covering installation and programming as well as general training for distributors and end-users. Included on […]
2021 TNC Training Calendar Released
Click image to open interactive PDF Technical qualification and continuing training are indispensable for achieving technological improvement and securing the future of a company and its employees. HEIDENHAIN CORPORATION in Schaumburg, IL, provides technical training covering installation and programming as well as general training for distributors and end-users. Classes include engaging presentations and live machine […]
New ACU-RITE Technology Education Center
SCHAUMBURG, IL (December 2020) – Continuing to emphasize its Customer First initiative during these uncertain times, HEIDENHAIN announces the opening of a new ACU-RITE Technology Education Center in the Chicago suburbs. This new ACU-RITE Technology Education Center (ATEC) is now open with the promise of providing special support to its North American customers and prospects […]