Linear Encoders for Length Measurement
Nothing beats the positioning accuracy of linear encoders from HEIDENHAIN. Available in absolute and incremental versions and ideal for a variety of applications—including machine tools, semiconductor machines and medical machines—these measuring solutions combat a variety of issues that erode precision.
Why HEIDENHAIN Linear Encoders?
- Eliminate machine tool position errors caused by thermal expansion, deformation of the drive mechanics, pitch issues and more
- High long-term speed stability
- Sturdy construction and high resistance to vibration
- Finer signal periods offer highest interpolation accuracy
- Compact, lightweight and easy to install
- Durable and dependable—functions properly even after many years of operation
- Sealed or enclosed linear designs available
How Semiconductor Producers are Keeping Up
Historically, few components, of any kind, require the level of production precision of semiconductor components. Considering the increasing variation in mobility and environmental influences on their performance and physical obsolescence—think artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicles, the internet of things, 5G communications, the list goes on—limits are being pushed even further. Add the fact that application and […]