Linear Encoders for Length Measurement
Nothing beats the positioning accuracy of linear encoders from HEIDENHAIN. Available in absolute and incremental versions and ideal for a variety of applications—including machine tools, semiconductor machines and medical machines—these measuring solutions combat a variety of issues that erode precision.
Why HEIDENHAIN linear encoders?
- Eliminate machine tool position errors caused by thermal expansion, deformation of the drive mechanics, pitch issues and more
- High long-term speed stability
- Sturdy construction and high resistance to vibration
- Finer signal periods offer highest interpolation accuracy
- Compact, lightweight and easy to install
- Durable and dependable—functions properly even after many years of operation
- Sealed or enclosed linear designs available
Jaw-Dropping Facts in Motion Control #1 & #2
This new quarterly 2020 column will present motion control technologies as jaw-dropping facts in order to highlight how incredibly far we have come in the world of encoders and controls, starting with some truly significant developments in the area of linear kit encoders. By Kevin Kaufenberg, Business Development and Product Manager, Electronics Industry By […]
Announcing New Life Sciences Partnership
SCHAUMBURG, IL (October 2019) – The new HEIDENHAIN Life Sciences brand partnership is now in place offering ground-breaking technology that enables lab automation for the advancement of medical technology. This development consists of the business partnerships from the HEIDENHAIN Group that include HEIDENHAIN, IMT and ETEL brands. It is well known that delivering high throughput […]