Length Gauges and Metrology Solutions
When you need accuracy and versatility, HEIDENHAIN length gauges and metrology solutions deliver. These rugged products provide the highest accuracy for measuring gage blocks and providing in-line gaging solutions, while presenting custom gage-builders with an entire toolbox of gaging options.
Why HEIDENHAIN length gauges?
- Products cover myriad applications in production metrology, in multipoint inspection stations, measuring equipment monitoring and as position measuring devices
- The high-accuracy specifications apply over the entire measuring length—whether the part measures 12 mm or 100 mm
- High repeatability offers an advantage during comparative measurements—in series production, for example
- The wide measuring ranges (from 12 mm to 100 mm) eliminate the need for multiple, expensive setups
- Rugged construction and high thermal stability make HEIDENHAIN length gauges ideal for industrial environments
New Highly-Accurate LIKselect Encoder
SCHAUMBURG, IL (June 2021) – The new LIKselect kit-style linear encoder is designed to make machine motion design ideas come to life while saving valuable space and enabling precise positioning within its control loop. Available now from NUMERIK JENA in North America as part of the HEIDENHAIN group, this miniature three-field scanning sensor is offered […]
New GAGE-CHEK for Metrology Applications
SCHAUMBURG, IL (May 2020) — With its rugged industrial design, HEIDENHAIN’s new shop-floor hardened GAGE-CHEK 2000 evaluation electronics box is now available. Offered as a plug-and-play embedded system along with HEIDENHAIN-brand encoders including length gages, this solid metrology unit provides reliable basic measurement of 1D values. The new GAGE-CHEK 2000 is well suited for positioning […]