Direct Drive Motors and Motion Systems
HEIDENHAIN offers the largest direct drive motor range on the market via ETEL. Solutions range from high-end motion systems with nanometer precision to industrial applications requiring high torque. And like HEIDENHAIN, ETEL builds its linear and torque motors, along with motion systems, on a foundation of superior knowledge and technical expertise, disruptive technology and tireless quality control. Customers reap the benefit: The most cutting-edge, reliable and precise motion control solutions available.
Why ETEL direct drive linear and torque motors?
- Choose from one of the most comprehensive ranges of direct drive linear and torque motors in the industry
- Enjoy all of the long-term benefits of direct drive technology, including lack of maintenance, dynamic capabilities and compact form factor
- ETEL’s direct drive motors feature an industry-recognized low-cogging design
- ETEL’s special construction enables an exceptional force density, as well as unparalleled thermal efficiency
- Customers benefit from ETEL’s deep expertise in direct drive systems during the design phase, installation, ramp-up and beyond
Why ETEL motion system products?
- Expertise lies in magnetic designs, bearing technology, metrology concepts, motion control architecture and materials—making ETEL the supplier of choice for advanced mechatronics solutions
- Choose from a wide range of motion systems, from standalone products to highly integrated platforms
- Standalone products include short stroke actuators, rotary axes, ZT combined modules, stacked/split systems, gantry platforms, planar platforms and electronic controllers
- Motion system platforms optimally combine motors, bearings, feedback, controls and isolation systems into the most top-of-the-line stage on the market
- ETEL’s motion controllers leverage 40 years of direct drive expertise toward advanced features for the semiconductor and electronics industry, allowing for the most effective linear motor operation possible
Super-precise robot enables easier tool sharpening
Inductive rotary encoders from HEIDENHAIN ensure the requisite positioning accuracy on the gripper of a robot arm For people, it’s a matter of innate feeling and a task they perform with ease—inserting objects accurately into an appropriately shaped holder. For the grinding machine producer Strausak, the robot manufacturer Stäubli and the encoder supplier HEIDENHAIN, the […]