Direct Drive Motors and Motion Systems
HEIDENHAIN offers the largest direct drive motor range on the market via ETEL. Solutions range from high-end motion systems with nanometer precision to industrial applications requiring high torque. And like HEIDENHAIN, ETEL builds its linear and torque motors, along with motion systems, on a foundation of superior knowledge and technical expertise, disruptive technology and tireless quality control. Customers reap the benefit: The most cutting-edge, reliable and precise motion control solutions available.
GET MORE INFO
Why ETEL direct drive linear and torque motors?
- Choose from one of the most comprehensive ranges of direct drive linear and torque motors in the industry
- Enjoy all of the long-term benefits of direct drive technology, including lack of maintenance, dynamic capabilities and compact form factor
- ETEL’s direct drive motors feature an industry-recognized low-cogging design
- ETEL’s special construction enables an exceptional force density, as well as unparalleled thermal efficiency
- Customers benefit from ETEL’s deep expertise in direct drive systems during the design phase, installation, ramp-up and beyond
Why ETEL motion system products?
- Expertise lies in magnetic designs, bearing technology, metrology concepts, motion control architecture and materials—making ETEL the supplier of choice for advanced mechatronics solutions
- Choose from a wide range of motion systems, from standalone products to highly integrated platforms
- Standalone products include short stroke actuators, rotary axes, ZT combined modules, stacked/split systems, gantry platforms, planar platforms and electronic controllers
- Motion system platforms optimally combine motors, bearings, feedback, controls and isolation systems into the most top-of-the-line stage on the market
- ETEL’s motion controllers leverage 40 years of direct drive expertise toward advanced features for the semiconductor and electronics industry, allowing for the most effective linear motor operation possible
RCN Angle Encoders Smarter and Faster
SCHAUMBURG, IL (February 2021) – HEIDENHAIN is proud to introduce smarter and faster versions of the RCN absolute angle encoders series for use in machine tools requiring high speed, accuracy and contamination resistance. The new models RCN 2001, 5001 and 8001 are especially useful with fast rotating axes and direct-drive motors because the permissible speeds […]
HEIDENHAIN to Exhibit at SLAS2021 Digital
SAN JOSE, CA (January 2021) — HEIDENHAIN is proud to showcase motion control enabling technologies at the upcoming SLAS2021 digital exposition on January 25-27. This annual global conference and expo by SLAS (Society of Lab Automation and Screening) welcomes scientists, engineers and business leaders from academia, government and industry to immerse themselves in the latest […]
IMTS Spark in Full Swing
This year’s IMTS event has moved to an exciting free online platform that not only includes exhibitor showrooms and opportunities to chat online directly with their experts, but view daily machining presentations from industry leaders, live product demos, networking opportunities and more. Opening this past September and running through March 15, 2021, IMTS Spark hosts […]