Join us for a 5-Axis machining workshop
Are you interested in taking your 5-axis machining to the next level? Join HEIDENHAIN, along with Open Mind, 6C Tools, FRAISA and KERN, for a free 5-axis machining workshop at our U.S. headquarters in Schaumburg, IL, on June 27 and 28, 2023.
The “Power of 5” workshop will cover how you can leverage the latest technology to improve your 5-axis operations:
- Preparation – CAM programming and tool path optimization within machine envelope. Tool selection and tool table and datum table utilization.
- Probing – for part set-up, measurement and adjustment for deflections, and 3D point probing. Best Fit to adjust part alignment to machining reference.
- Performance – Reliable and accurate cutting data using the ToolExpert and the highest quality cutting tools. Motion control system optimization.
- Precision (during carbide machining) – High precision cutting tools combined with a highly accurate machine results in quality parts in less time.
- Prediction – using digital twin produce CAM tool paths and confirm in the machine control. In process monitoring without touch probe or visual inspection.
Save your spot
Fill in the form to register and we’ll send additional details via email.