Machine Controls and Touch Probes
Hard-to-machine materials. Complex geometries. Employee training challenges. The realities of today’s manufacturing floor require keen attention to constant process improvement. HEIDENHAIN CNC machine controls and touch probes offer a proven solution—with technologies that improve part quality, shop-floor efficiency and return on investment. For more than 30 years, we’ve perfected the delicate balance of cutting-edge innovation and universal compatibility. Contact us today, and see what precision control can do for your business.
Why HEIDENHAIN CNC controls?
- Wide variety of control types for any application
- Powerful, proven technology—in daily use on thousands of milling, drilling and boring machines for more than 30 years
- Universal, easy-to-use interface, designed with machine operators and programmers in mind and made to be compatible with earlier programs
Why HEIDENHAIN touch probe solutions?
- Enjoy high repeatability and accuracy
- Probes feature a patented collision adapter
- A wear-free optical sensor provides the specified probing repeatability even after a large number of probing processes (more than 5 million switching cycles)—making our probes perfectly suited for a large variety of machine tools; the optical sensor features an optimized lens system and an integrated preamplifier for stable output signals
- Other special features include self-cleaning functionality and battery-free touch probes with internal turbines
- Our probes allow for easy setup and include the benefit of integration with our controls’ probing cycles
Learn how to combat common machining challenges with advanced control technologiesAt HEIDENHAIN, we understand today's complex machining challenges and ambitious production schedules. That's why we design our CNC machine tool control functionalities to solve these issues.
Our Dynamic Efficiency functionalities allow high material removal rates and extended machine and tool life in roughing of especially hard-to-cut materials when chatter and high loads are present.
Our Dynamic Precision technologies enable better accuracy in acceleration and deceleration phases by dynamically adjusting the controller parameters depending on the machine’s age, load or machining position.
HEIDENHAIN to Offer Daily Motion Control Presentations at IMTS Booth
Bringing its international expertise in the area of motion control to the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) in Chicago’s McCormick Place (September 12 – 17), HEIDENHAIN CORPORATION will offer five different concise presentations covering the latest in manufacturing technology at their booth (#E-5226) each day of the show.
TNC Training Modules & Upgrades for Machine Tool Training Programs
HEIDENHAIN CORPORATION is pleased to announce that it is offering public and private educational facilities, as well as the training departments of companies (that provide instruction and training for CNC technology), TNC control training modules at special educational pricing.