Linear Encoders for Length Measurement
Nothing beats the positioning accuracy of linear encoders from HEIDENHAIN. Available in absolute and incremental versions and ideal for a variety of applications—including machine tools, semiconductor machines and medical machines—these measuring solutions combat a variety of issues that erode precision.
Why HEIDENHAIN Linear Encoders?
- Eliminate machine tool position errors caused by thermal expansion, deformation of the drive mechanics, pitch issues and more
- High long-term speed stability
- Sturdy construction and high resistance to vibration
- Finer signal periods offer highest interpolation accuracy
- Compact, lightweight and easy to install
- Durable and dependable—functions properly even after many years of operation
- Sealed or enclosed linear designs available
Introducing New AMO Multi-Section Linear Encoder
HEIDENHAIN is pleased to announce the addition of an exciting new product — the AMO LMF 9310 multi-section linear encoder — specifically designed for long length applications (over 10’) on manually operated machines and is compatible with ACU-RITE brand digital readouts.