Linear Encoders for Length Measurement
Nothing beats the positioning accuracy of linear encoders from HEIDENHAIN. Available in absolute and incremental versions and ideal for a variety of applications—including machine tools, semiconductor machines and medical machines—these measuring solutions combat a variety of issues that erode precision.
Why HEIDENHAIN Linear Encoders?
- Eliminate machine tool position errors caused by thermal expansion, deformation of the drive mechanics, pitch issues and more
- High long-term speed stability
- Sturdy construction and high resistance to vibration
- Finer signal periods offer highest interpolation accuracy
- Compact, lightweight and easy to install
- Durable and dependable—functions properly even after many years of operation
- Sealed or enclosed linear designs available
LIP 6000: High Tech in a Small Package
HEIDENHAIN’s new LIP 6000 miniature linear encoder system is useful in machine feedback applications where very constant speed control is needed or high position stability at standstill is important.
HEIDENHAIN to Showcase High Precision Components at Photonics West 2017
HEIDENHAIN is pleased to showcase industry leading and highly accurate precision measurement components for the photonics industry at the upcoming Photonics West trade show in San Francisco, CA, from January 28 – February 2 (Booth #5237).