Direct Drive Motors and Motion Systems
HEIDENHAIN offers the largest direct drive motor range on the market via ETEL. Solutions range from high-end motion systems with nanometer precision to industrial applications requiring high torque. And like HEIDENHAIN, ETEL builds its linear and torque motors, along with motion systems, on a foundation of superior knowledge and technical expertise, disruptive technology and tireless quality control. Customers reap the benefit: The most cutting-edge, reliable and precise motion control solutions available.
Why ETEL direct drive linear and torque motors?
- Choose from one of the most comprehensive ranges of direct drive linear and torque motors in the industry
- Enjoy all of the long-term benefits of direct drive technology, including lack of maintenance, dynamic capabilities and compact form factor
- ETEL’s direct drive motors feature an industry-recognized low-cogging design
- ETEL’s special construction enables an exceptional force density, as well as unparalleled thermal efficiency
- Customers benefit from ETEL’s deep expertise in direct drive systems during the design phase, installation, ramp-up and beyond
Why ETEL motion system products?
- Expertise lies in magnetic designs, bearing technology, metrology concepts, motion control architecture and materials—making ETEL the supplier of choice for advanced mechatronics solutions
- Choose from a wide range of motion systems, from standalone products to highly integrated platforms
- Standalone products include short stroke actuators, rotary axes, ZT combined modules, stacked/split systems, gantry platforms, planar platforms and electronic controllers
- Motion system platforms optimally combine motors, bearings, feedback, controls and isolation systems into the most top-of-the-line stage on the market
- ETEL’s motion controllers leverage 40 years of direct drive expertise toward advanced features for the semiconductor and electronics industry, allowing for the most effective linear motor operation possible
Manufacturing Quality Starts with the Motor
Accuracy and surface quality are the goals of superior production processes. This is why machining companies invest a great deal of time and expense in tools, machine tools, controls with special functions and options, measuring technology, and, of course, employee skills.