Digital Readout Systems and Interface Electronics
Digital readout systems (or position display units) and interface electronics from HEIDNHAIN offer increased accuracy and quality control in myriad applications. From metalworking to measuring microscopes, these products are as easy to use as they are effective.
Why HEIDENHAIN digital readout systems?
- Systems increase productivity, save time and provide higher precision by translating the values measured by linear encoders, length gauges, rotary encoders or angle encoders into an easy-to-read format
- They can be installed on new equipment or retrofitted to machines already in operation
- Systems work with any machine where axis slides are traversed manually
- Displays are highly readable, with logically arranged, ergonomic keypads
- Units feature splash-protected front panels and sturdy die-cast housing
- Data interface allows for additional processing or printouts of the measured values (most models)
Why HEIDENHAIN interface electronics?
- Products result in finer measuring steps, increased positioning accuracy and higher control quality by adapting the encoder signals to the interface of the subsequent electronics
- Ideal for when subsequent electronics are either unable to process the output signals from encoders directly or if additional interpolation of the signals is needed
- Products work with many incremental encoders, and some can process EnDat and SSI
HEIDENHAIN to Showcase Motion Control Influence at IMTS
From HEIDENHAIN, the international leader in precision measurement components and systems, comes an opportunity to view not only its newest motion control breakthroughs to the world at the upcoming International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) 2016 show this Fall (Booth #E-5226), but also see highlights from two of its many internationally-owned entities: ETEL and ACU-RITE brand.