Digital Readout Systems and Interface Electronics
Digital readout systems (or position display units) and interface electronics from HEIDNHAIN offer increased accuracy and quality control in myriad applications. From metalworking to measuring microscopes, these products are as easy to use as they are effective.
Why HEIDENHAIN digital readout systems?
- Systems increase productivity, save time and provide higher precision by translating the values measured by linear encoders, length gauges, rotary encoders or angle encoders into an easy-to-read format
- They can be installed on new equipment or retrofitted to machines already in operation
- Systems work with any machine where axis slides are traversed manually
- Displays are highly readable, with logically arranged, ergonomic keypads
- Units feature splash-protected front panels and sturdy die-cast housing
- Data interface allows for additional processing or printouts of the measured values (most models)
Why HEIDENHAIN interface electronics?
- Products result in finer measuring steps, increased positioning accuracy and higher control quality by adapting the encoder signals to the interface of the subsequent electronics
- Ideal for when subsequent electronics are either unable to process the output signals from encoders directly or if additional interpolation of the signals is needed
- Products work with many incremental encoders, and some can process EnDat and SSI
HEIDENHAIN Introduces New and Improved DRO
HEIDENHAIN introduces the new ND 5023 digital readout (DRO) for manually operated machine tools, equipped with a new TFT color display that significantly improves the readability of the information displayed over older models, plus features other design changes and enhanced functions.
ACU-RITE’s New Performance-Driven Digital Readout Line
HEIDENHAIN’s ACU-RITE brand introduces its new line of digital readouts (DRO) for the machine tool marketplace, with exciting new software features and robust hardware that is making a difference for milling, turning, grinding and boring applications — the most complete line in the industry.